Wednesday 9 February 2011

A Mini Makeover

Dear Readers,

Don't let the title fool you, I haven't been getting all greasy under the bonnet of a Mini making it different and lovely, these skills are beyond my grasp.

I have however given the blog a mini makeover. I have a friend who is a graphic designer who ripped my colour scheme to shreds. Hopefully this will make him a little happier.

I have also added a most popular widget to the sidebar of the blog, which works very well. If you are a new visitor you can find out what all the (muted) fuss is about by checking out my most popular posts.

Stats are what they are, and currently the most viewed post is part 3 of a Start Wars style epic regarding my attempts to gain entry to America, which begs the question why did you only read the third part? Another day for that I think.

If you are a regular blogger and have a good suggestion for a widget I would be glad to hear it, please comment using the comment widget provided.

In the interim, hope you enjoy the new look, especially if you are my graphic designer friend.

Signing off, dear readers x

No comments:

Post a Comment